The sports massage will be offered by masseuse Daniel Magee and can be booked for
Back or Legs (approx 60mins)
Full Body (approx 60mins)
Deep Tissue Sports Massage will be available on a regular basis on Fridays
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO COVID-19.
Also complete any 7 massages within a 12 month period and get 8th one free so fill up your loyalty card.
About Daniel (Sports Masseuse)
Daniel has been involved in many sports over the years including Judo, squash, canoeing, sailing, rock climbing and in more recent years marathon running and Cycling.
- 5 marathons with his best time 3hrs 27mins.
- competed in Etape Tour De France for Team Sky in 2011 and 2012
- Active member of Phoenix Cycling club
- completed many charity rides for NSPCCA, Children's Hospice and Barnardoes
- extensive experience cycling throughout europe on many of the well known routes
- completed his outdoor CTC cycling instructors course
- He takes the CycleIreland Sprocket Rocket Instruction for children school years 6 and 7 and currently takes 13-14 year old juniors on 20-30 mile Sunday cycle runs in conjunction with Forestside Shopping Centre.
- He completed the circle of fitness training by completing his level 3 Sports Massage to be able to not only improve people's fitness but also look after their body as well.
- He hopes to do his level 4 Sports Massage in September 2015.