We are offering pre-registration placements in each of our three health centre based pharmacies. These are very busy environments and so provide an excellent range of experience and are suited to highly motivated individuals who enjoy working in a team environment.
19a Westminster Avenue, Belfast (automated pharmacy)
58 Regent Street, Newtownards
954 Antrim Road, Templepatrick
WHY APPLY TO MCKAY PHARMACY
- very experienced tutors and long serving team members
- welcoming and friendly staff
- competitive salary
- experience of high volume pharmacy environment
- good exposure to dealing with other health professionals
- insight into running a highly efficient pharmacy business
- professional services expereince
- daily study time
- bespoke training planner for you to follow
- enrollment in UCA pre reg training programme
- over 25 years experience in tutoring
- we have enjoyed a 100% pass rate with all previous trainees
MAKING AN APPLICATION - IMPORTANT:
1.Please submit your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or via www.mckaypharmacy.com
2.Please enclose a short letter by way of introduction, detailing your interest in working for McKay Pharmacy and indicating your branch preference if any and year of training..
We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on grounds of religious belief or political opinion. We practice equality of opportunity in employment and the best person for the job. To demonstrate our commitment to this policy we need to monitor applicants, as required by the Fair Employment Act 1989).