At Elite Physiotherapy, we pride ourselves on providing the best possible service and customer experience. We understand that everybody is unique. That’s why we will perform a detailed analysis of your condition before providing treatment tailored to your individual needs, using the newest research to get you the best results possible.
Although our immediate mission is to resolve our patients’ symptoms as quickly as possible, we strongly believe in treating underlying causes, to help prevent a recurrence of an injury or problem.
We are recognised by major Insurance providers and have an easy to use online booking system powered by gofyt.
What We Treat
- Back and neck pain – disc issues, sciatica, whiplash, spinal stiffness
- Neural pain – non-trauma related upper body, back, lower body pain
- Headaches – cluster, referred from neck, migraines
- Sports and soft tissue injuries – strains, sprains
- Pre and post-operative care and advice – prior to hip or knee replacements, ligament reconstruction and tendon repairs
- Post-fracture rehabilitation – following fractured wrist, arm, leg
- Joint conditions – frozen shoulder, swelling, general stiffness
Your initial session includes a detailed subject and objective assessment of history, current issues, injuries or problems and a full treatment. The session lasts one hour and there may also be a personalised home/gym exercise plan and advice given.
Your review session consists of an ongoing assessment of issues, injuries or problems. The session lasts half an hour and there may also be a personalised home/gym exercise plan and advice given.
About our Physiotherapist: Kathy Harris
Kathy graduated with BSc (Hons) physiotherapy from Ulster University in 2014 with first class honours. She has been working with severe asthma teams throughout the UK for the past four years to improve drug delivery and adherence to inhalers. Alongside this, Kathy has gained four years’ experience as the physiotherapist for the Ulster Orchestra and is a guest lecture with Ulster University and Northern Ireland Athletics.