McKay Pharmacy is currently seeking a Pharmacy Dispensing Assistant / Technician for our branch in Newtownards, situated in the same building as a very busy group of GP practices and with well established relationships within the local community and care homes.
Opening hours in the pharmacy are 9.00 am - 6.00 pm from Monday - Friday, and from 9.00 am - 12.00 noon on Saturdays. We are happy to consider candidates for full or part time hours to suit you.
You would be working alongside a talented and knowledgeable team of Pharmacists, Accuracy Checking Technicians, and Dispensing Technicians to deliver a range of commissioned pharmacy services. We offer a competitive hourly rate, along with a health cash plan, employee discount, a Perks discount card, and access to a ‘Blue Light’ card discount programme.
- Qualified in Dispensing / Pharmacy Services to Level 2
- Previous experience in a busy dispensary and able to deal with high volume dispensing
- IT literate and familiar with Windows based computer systems
- Display excellent attention to detail, with high levels of accuracy
- Qualified in Dispensing / Pharmacy Services to Level 3
- Willing to work towards completing Accuracy Checking Technician qualification
- Working knowledge of McLernons Pharmacy Software System
Please note that candidates must ensure their CV is tailored and clearly demonstrates the criteria listed above. CVs which do not clarify the above information will not be considered. Please include why your background and skills would make you suitable to work in a busy pharmacy dispensary.