COVID-19 VACCINATION CLINICS
Walk-in covid-19 Vaccinations (using Moderna Vaccine) will be available on the following days,
MONDAYS, 1030AM-12.30PM, 2.30PM-4.30PM
FIRST AND SECOND DOSES ARE AVAILABLE TO:
Patients over 18 with a minimum interval of 28 days between doses - the second dose is currently recommended at 8 weeks. Guidance suggests that Moderna is suitable for a second dose if first dosing was Pfizer.
BOOSTER VACCINES ARE AVAILABLE TO:
1. Front line health care workers and
2. Those aged OVER 18, 3 months from 2nd dose
3. Adult Carers*
4. All Patients (over 18) in Priority At Risk Groups 2-9 - (see the attachment)
5. Patients who have received a Doctors letter to receive a 4th Dose
SPRING 2022 4TH DOSE BOOSTER VACCINES ARE AVAILABLE TO:
1. Patients aged 75 years old and over.
2. Patients who are immunocompromised and have received a GP letter.
SOME KEY POINTS AHEAD OF YOUR VISIT:
- You must be registered with a GP in Northern Ireland
- You must bring ID, and please bring your H+C number with you if you can
- You must have received your 2nd dose more than 3 months ago
- You must bring your previous vaccine card if applicable
WHAT TO WEAR:
The vaccine is administered in the deltoid muscle of the arm (upper arm) so clothing with easy access to the upper arm will make getting the vaccine much easier.
McKay Pharmacy Belfast Address: 19a Westminster Avenue, BT4 1QQ
McKay Pharmacy Templepatrick Address: 12th Milestone Shopping, 954 Antrim Road, BT39 0AT
McKay Pharmacy Newtownards Address: 58 Regent Street, Newtownards, BT23 4 LP
*Carers are people who, without payment, provide help and support to a family member or a friend who may not be able to manage without this help because of frailty, illness or disability. Carers can be adults caring for other adults, parents caring for ill or disabled children or young people who care for another family member.