While it is always exciting heading off on your holidays, it can pay to be prepared for all eventualities.
Most importantly don't forget your sun cream with the appropriate protection. You should aim no lower than an SPF 15. We all know how valuable sun protection can be and there are many brands available in store. You may also need some after sun to help cool your skin and to soothe any burning.
If you take regular medicine, make sure you bring enough to cover the entire vacation. You could also bring a homemade first aid kit for any minor injuries or illnesses. We have many travel lines for only £1
- Antihistamine 4mg (30 x tablets)
- Ibuprofen 200mg (24 x tablets)
- Loperamide Hydrochloride 2mg (6 x tablets)
- Ranitidine 75mg (12 x tablets)
- Anadin Extra (12 x tablets)
- Thomas & Friends Plasters (20 x Plasters) for the kids
If you are travelling further abroad you may need vaccinations. Please ask your pharmacist for advice.