McKay Pharmacy is currently seeking qualified Accuracy Checking Pharmacy Technicians (ACPT) for each of our branchs (Belfast / Newtownards / Templepatrick). All branches are situated close to a busy GP practices and with well established relationships within the local community and care homes.
We can offer a flexible working pattern to fit around you and are happy to consider full-time or part-time hours.
You would be working alongside a talented and knowledgeable team of Pharmacists and Dispensing Technicians to deliver a range of commissioned pharmacy services. We offer a market leading competitive hourly rate, along with a health cash plan, wellness programme and GP service, employee discount, a Perks discount card, and access to a ‘Blue Light’ card discount programme.
- Qualified Accuracy Checking Pharmacy Technician
- Qualified to at least Level 3 Pharmacy Services (or equivalent)
- IT literate and familiar with Windows based computer systems
- Able to deal with high volume checking requirements and able to manage a fast turnaround of work
- Display excellent attention to detail, with high levels of accuracy
- Strong post-qualification experience working within a busy pharmacy and dispensary environment
- Working knowledge of McLernons Pharmacy Software System
Please note that candidates must ensure their CV is tailored and clearly demonstrates the criteria listed above. CVs which do not clarify the above information will not be considered.