- Antibiotic resistance 'toolkit' launched
- 07 March 2014 14:00 GMT
- "Antibiotics: 'national threat' from steep rise in patients who are resistant to drugs,” The Daily Telegraph reports. The Mail Online reports that there were, “600 reported cases of drugs failing…
- 'Peeing' in pool may create harmful byproducts
- 07 March 2014 09:58 GMT
- Peeing in the pool could be bad for your health the Mail Online reports. As well as being deeply impolite, new research suggests that urine can react with chlorinated water creating potentially harmful byproducts…
- HIV 'gene hack' offers new treatment hope
- 06 March 2014 11:48 GMT
- "HIV gene therapy using GM cells hailed a success after trial," reports The Guardian, while the BBC tells us that an "immune upgrade" could offer “HIV shielding"...
Welcome to McKay Pharmacy
We are a group of three exclusive pharmacies that have been serving local communities for over 35 years. Our ethos is simple, to develop services that put patients first and to welcome all new and existing customers with a friendly smile which can be coupled with high quality health advice.