- Charity calls for ban of 'face-down restraint'
- 19 June 2013 07:14 GMT
- The use of physical restraint in psychiatric hospitals has been widely reported after the publication of a report by the mental health charity MIND on the use of the practice...
- Is road traffic pollution really a cause of autism?
- 19 June 2013 06:04 GMT
- “Severe air pollution ‘can double risk of having autistic child’,” reports The Times. If you’re a parent-to-be you shouldn’t be unduly worried by this story, as the science it’s based on cannot and does not show a definite link....
- New colour-coded food nutrition labels
- 18 June 2013 23:05 GMT
- A radical overhaul of how nutritional information is displayed on the front of the packaging of many food products has been announced. The government, food makers and food retailers have agreed the new standardised front-of-pack labelling to...
Welcome to McKay Pharmacy
We are a group of three exclusive pharmacies that have been serving local communities for over 35 years. Our ethos is simple, to develop services that put patients first and to welcome all new and existing customers with a friendly smile which can be coupled with high quality health advice.